LeadergateLogistics Company represented by its employees as well as managers of your companies have a primary target- a qualitative servicing of the orders of our customers. Currently, the requirements for quality of service are constantly growing. Our aim is to keep up with the times. LeadergateLogistics has formed requirements for their contractors:
- Experience in the implementation and organization of cargo transportation on international level not less than 2 years;
- The presence of professional status:
- possession of a license (clearances / allowances) for international cargo transportation;
- СMR- insurance (current policy of public liability insurance);
- availability of modern vehicle fleet;
- availability of professional staff (drivers staff);
- membership in national and / or international professional associations.
- Stable financial condition;
- Responsibility during the accomplishing of the targets(execution of work in a set time frame with the maximum safety of cargo;
- The active position in development of the company and improvement of its activity;
- obligatory informational support in the order fulfillment process;
- Signing and exchange of the original copies of a long-term contract before starting of cooperation.
Thank you for your understanding of current market requirements of international transportation and for your desire to accord with them.